Benadryl Allergy (Acrivastine) 8 mg capsules 24
WARNING: Do not take more than the recommended dose / Be careful when drinking alcohol / Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking Benadryl Allergy / Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have kidney problems, pregnant or breastfeeding or take any of the following medication: sedatives, ketoconazole or erythromycin
Acrivastine starts working in 15 minutes to relieve skin allergies and provide relief from the symptoms of allergic rhinitis within 1 hour.
Benadryl allows for flexible dosing due to its fast-acting nature and as required (maximum three times daily) dosing. It is ideal for those who suffer from dust and pet allergies that are often short-lived, or when pollen count is high.
How to take Benadryl 8mg Capsules
Adults and children aged 12-65 years
8mg up to three times daily, therefore ONE capsule up to THREE times daily.
Children under 12 years and adults over 65 years old.
Possible side effects
Common side effects that may be experienced include:
- Dry mouth
Drinking grapefruit juice when taking Benadryl Allergy Relief may increase the chance of experiencing side effects
Acrivastin is known as a non-drowsy antihistamine, however occasionally some people may experience it. It is important not to drive or use machinery if you are affected.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredient: 8 mg Acrivastine
Other ingredients: Lactose, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, colouring (E171) and purified water.
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Allergy Relief Cetirizine 10mg 3 Month Pack of Tablets
Cover yourself for the whole of summer with our hayfever bundle
Opticrom Allergy 2% Eye Drops 10ml
To help prevent and relieve itchy allergy eyes without causing drowsiness
Savlon bite and stings (Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulphate and Cetrimide) gel 20g
Savlon Bites & Stings Gels unique formula works to relieve pain and itchiness due to insect bites and stings