Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- Receive your order on the same day, hand delivered by one of our delivery drivers.
- A single charge of £5.99 per order
- Available Monday to Friday - Cut off for same day delivery require orders to be placed before 3pm
Click and Collect
- Order your product for same day collection at the branch closest to you FREE OF CHARGE
- This service is currently in the process of being rolled out across all branches, however, during this time certain branches may not appear on the drop down menu.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
Delivery times for medicines sent by post
- NHS prescription medicines – FREE
- Private prescription medicines are delivered through a tracked service that will require a doorstep signature £3.99 (all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £5.55)
If you would like to return an item please contact us to obtain a RMA number. Once you have an RMA number you can attach this to the paperwork and return the item to the address given, providing it meets the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned as sold, in the original packaging with all components and accessories. Goods must be complete, unused, and in NEW condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days from authorisation. Returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 7 days will not be accepted
- Any free gifts, or bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
- In the event of an authorised return without the original packaging, Browns Pharmacy reserves the right to apply a re-stocking fee.
Please contact us before sending items back.
The P&P costs for Retuned items is the responsibility of the customer.Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorisation and a returns authorisation number.
What is an RMA number and how do I get one?
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number is a number that controls and regulates the flow of customer returns to give a quicker and more accurate service to our customers and is valid for 7 days. It is essential to obtain one prior to sending back any goods purchased from us.
We regret that items returned to us without a valid RMA number will not be processed and may become lost within the system. Our customer Services team will issue you with an RMA number