Helps with relief from the common cold, hayfever and sinusitis.
How to use Vicks Sinex Micromist
Adults and Children 12 years and over
- Before use press down on the pump to ensure it provides the right dose
- 1-2 sprays per nostril every 6-8 hours
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% w/v
Also contains: Levomenthol, Sodium citrate dihydrate, Tyloxapol, Citric acid anhydrous, Chlorohexidine Digluconate solution, Benzalkonium chloride solution, Camphor, Disodium edetate dihydrate, Eucalyptol, Sodium hydroxide and Purified water.
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition , taking any other medication or complementary therapy before using
- Speak to doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breast feeding before using
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if your symptoms persist/worsen after 7 days
- Don't use if you are allergic ot any of the ingredients
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.