Timesulin Insulin Tracker & Timer KwikPen Pen Replacement Cap
WARNING: Always remove the used needle after each injection and store your insulin pen without a needle attached to ensure no insulin enters the Timesulin cap. Do not wash, soak or lubricate the cap as it may be damaged. The Timesulin cap is only a supplement to any system currently used to remind yourself of whether or not you have taken your insulin, the user maintains full responsibility for administering medication at the appropriate times. Always follow your doctor's treatment recommendations. Read the leaflet in the box for more information.
Remembering when you last injected your insulin dose can be tricky, especially if you are newly diagnosed, travelling or just living a busy lifestyle. Stay in control of your diabetes by using Timesulin to keep track for you.
Timesulin is a cap which fits on the top of your insulin pen, informing you quickly and easily how much time has passed since your last insulin injection. A revolutionary design to improve compliance and adherence, ensuring you are getting the most out of your medicines, the timesulin pen cap is great for anyone worried about a family member, friend or even themselves missing an insulin dose or injecting too often.
Timesulin requires nothing more than taking the cap off and putting it on after you have injected. No buttons, no setup, no more missed doses.
Not sure which cap you need? Just click on your pen below
KwikPen Pen - Abasaglar KwikPen, Humalog KwikPen, Humalog Mix75/25 KwikPen, Humalog Mix 50/50 KwikPen, Humulin KwikPen
How to use Timesulin Replacement Cap
Setting up the Timesulin cap is as simple as it is to use.
1. To activate the cap, remove the plastic tab used to protect the battery. The timer will then start blinking 00:00. Inject the dose of insulin, remove the needle from the pen and then replace the Timesulin replacement cap onto your insulin pen.
2. The timer will then immediately start counting the seconds in MM:SS. When the timer reaches an hour, it will switch mode to show HH:MM and continue up to 99 hours and 59 minutes. If you are not sure whether the current time is in HH:MM or MM:SS hold the pen for a few seconds and if the numbers don't alter then it will be in HH:MM
3. To reactive the timer hold the cap away from the pen for at least 8 seconds. This delay in reactivation allows you to check the insulin levels on the pen even when you are not injecting.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
When was your last insulin injection? Keep track now with a SoloStar cap
Beige protective patches to protect and cover your Freestyle Libre monitor
Multi-coloured protective patches to protect and cover your Freestyle Libre monitor