Tiger Balm Red is a topical ointment that contains herbal and natural ingredients. It is intended to help soothe minor muscle pains and aches.
How to use Tiger Balm
Adults and children over 2 years:
Rub gently into the affected skin two to three times a day.
Possible side effects:
- Irritation to the skin: rashes or contact dermatitis. Discontinue use and seek medical advice immediately.
- Burning sensation at application site
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: camphor 11.0%w/w, levomenthol 10.0%w/w, cajuput oil 7.0%w/w and clove oil 5.0%w/w
Other Ingredients: cinnamon oil, dementholised mint oil, yellow soft paraffin and hard paraffin
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
Do not bandage areas where Tiger Balm has been applied.
Clothing, bedding or dressings that have been in contact with this product is a serious fire hazard. Washing it may reduce product build-up but not completely. Do not smoke or go near naked flames.
Do not use Tiger Balm:
If you are allergic to camphor, menthol, clove oil or cajuput oil or any of the other ingredients
If you have any sort of skin disease.
In children less than two years of age.
On open wounds or on inflamed or irritated skin
Let your doctor or pharmacist know if you are:
pregnant or breast feeding.
taking/using any other medication, especially topical medication.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Mother & Baby Gold Award Winner 2020