Loratadine provides relief from symptoms such as sneezing, runny or itchy nose and burning or itchy eyes associated with allergic rhinitis (hay fever). Additionally, it may be used to treat symptoms of urticaria (hives or nettle rash) such as itching and redness.
- Hay fever
- Skin allergies
- Pet and house dust mite allergies
How to take Loratadine 10mg tablets
Adults and children 6 years and older
10mg once daily, therefore ONE tablet once daily, which is best taken in the morning
Children under the age of 2 years
Do not take Loratadine tablets for 2 days before an allergy skin tests as it may affect the results.
Brand may vary.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
The active substance is loratadine
The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, maize starch, pre-gelatinised maize starch
and magnesium stearate.
Always read the label and packaging carefully before use
Brand may vary
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Same Day Delivery
- Receive your order on the same day, hand delivered by one of our delivery drivers.
- A single charge of £5.99 per order
- Available Monday to Friday - Cut off for same day delivery require orders to be placed before 3pm
Click and Collect
- Order your product for same day collection at the branch closest to you FREE OF CHARGE
- This service is currently in the process of being rolled out across all branches, however, during this time certain branches may not appear on the drop down menu.