Helps to heal and soothe broken skin whilst still being light and comfortable for your baby. The formula glides on easy and is transparent leaving no marks anywhere. Contains both antibacterial, antiseptic and can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi to help prevent further infections. Also only needs to be used 2-3 times a day making your day a little easier.
How to use Sudosalve
- Wash your hands before each use
- Apply a small amount of the cream onto the affected area
- Rub in smoothly
- Wash hands after use
- Repeat 2-3 times a day
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredient: Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15% w/w. Also contains: Castor oil – virgin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Silicone MS antifoam A, Purified water.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.