Eliminates allergens by washing out nasal cavities. Prevents allergy symptoms (sneezing, runny noses and itching). Helps reduce the number of acute allergic rhinitis episodes.
Uses natural sea water to help clear the nasal cavities
How to use Sterimar Allergy and Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray
Adults and children from 3 years
On first use, prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle. For easy breathing and to moisturise the nasal mucosa: Keeping the head straight, gently put the nozzle in the nostril. Spray once or twice in each nostril. Let any excess solution flow out and then blow the nose. For deeper cleansing of the nasal cavities: Keeping the head tilted to one side, gently put the nozzle in the upper nostril. Dispense a prolonged spray. Let any excess solution flow out and then blow the nose. After each use, clean the nozzle in hot water and dry. Use 2-6 times a day for as long as needed or recommended.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- Always read the patient information leaflet prior to use
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Relieves cold and flu symptoms and aches and pains