Sominex is a nighttime sleep aid to relieve occasional sleeplessness.
How to take Sominex Tablets
Adults, the elderly and children over 16 years and over
Take one tablet at bedtime. It may be taken up to one hour after going to bed when sleep is difficult to achieve. The tablets should be swallowed with water
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Promethazine Hydrochloride (20mg), Lactose, Maize Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate.
Should not be used by anyone under the age of 16. Not suitable for those who are lactose intolerant. Women who are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding should consult there doctor before using this product. Caution should be used when giving this medicine to those who are elderly, people with decreased liver and kidney function, those with epilepsy, those suffering with asthma, bronchitis or cystic fibrosis, those with severe heart disease, those who suffer from closed angle glaucoma and those who suffer from a bladder neck obstruction.
Please note that sominex can affect pregnancy and allergy test results.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.