Solgar Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol 2200 IU 55 ug Vegetable Capsules 50
WARNING: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: are pregnant or breast feeding take any other medication have a medical condition Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. Store at room temperature.
Solgar’s gold label gives only a small insight into their commitment to provide high quality nutritional support to everyday life, health and wellbeing. Their mission to use researched and responsibly sourced ingredients in their science backed formulas is the reason we at Browns Pharmacy Online have trusted them as our sole supplier of vitamins and minerals. Solgar create what people need, not just what’s trending.
Vitamin D is available in two forms, D2 and D3, and can be obtained from only certain foods, mostly from animal sources. Vitamin D3 can, also, be produced in the skin by the action of sunlight. It is essential for several reasons:
- Supporting normal function of the immune system
- Maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- Promoting absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Regulating blood calcium levels
- Maintaining normal muscle function
Vitamin D deficiency is quite common especially in certain groups
- People aged over 65 years
- Lack of sunlight exposure
- Darker skin tones
- Medical conditions such as liver or kidney disease
If you are in any risk groups, it is recommended to take a daily supplement containing 10 micrograms of vitamin D throughout the year. Vitamin D supplements are a good way for everyone to maintain healthy levels, especially in winter the months.
How to take Solgar Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol 2200 IU 55 ug Vegetable Capsules
Take ONE capsule daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by health care professional.
Free from: artificial colours, flavour or sweeteners, preservatives, milk, lactose
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Amount per 1 capsule
*EC NRV= EC Nutritional Reference Value
Bulking Agents (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (vegetable magnesium stearate)
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Solgar Biotin 5000 ug Vegetable Capsules 50
Renowned for its beauty benefits, Biotin supports healthy nails, skin, hair, teeth and bones, as well as stimulating overall vitality.
Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin 185x Softgels 30
Solgarâ€™s version of the potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, curcumin, is better absorbed by being 185 times more bioavailable.
Solgar Female Multiple Tablets 60
An advanced combination of vitamins and minerals offering a unique formula to support the daily wellbeing of women