Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 60
WARNING: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: ï€¾ are pregnant or breast feeding ï€¾ take any other medication, especially - warfarin - tetracycline ï€¾ have a medical condition, such as - kidney disease - sever forms of heart disease Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. Store at room temperature.
Solgar’s gold label gives only a small insight into their commitment to provide high quality nutritional support to everyday life, health and wellbeing. Their mission to use researched and responsibly sourced ingredients in their science backed formulas is the reason we at Browns Pharmacy Online have trusted them as our sole supplier of vitamins and minerals. Solgar create what people need, not just what’s trending.
Magnesium is an essential mineral required by every organ within the body.
- It is known as the ‘anti-stress’ mineral as it plays a role in reducing stress,fatigue and tiredness.
- It is important for normal muscle function to enable muscle relaxation. A deficiency in magnesium can result in muscle spasms and cramps.
- About 60% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone tissue, playing a key role in regulating calcium within bones and teeth, as well as the regulation of vitamin D, facilitating calcium absorption.
- Magnesium is important for normal psychological function and daily well-being.
Solgar's magnesium supplement is in a citrate form, which compared to the more commonly available form of oxides, is more highly absorbable. Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets aretherefore ideal for anyone who suffers from digestive issues or if your body struggles to absorb other mineral forms so easily.
How to take Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets
Take TWO tablets daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free from: artificial colours, flavour or sweeteners, preservatives, milk, lactose
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Amount per 2 tablets
Magnesium (as citrate)
*EC NRV= EC Nutritional Reference Value
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate) , Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Cellulose Gum, Colour: titanium dioxide.
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Nature's Bounty Calcium Magnesium and Zinc Caplets 100
Help maintain healthy bones and support muscles with key minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc.
Solgar 7 Vegetable Capsules 30
The breakthrough formulation of 7 bio-active ingredient create a fast-acting approach for occasional, physical activity induced joint discomfort and pain.
Solgar Digestive Enzymes Tablets 100
The specialist formula contains a range of different digestive enzymes to aid breakdown of food and improve absorption of nutrients.