Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex Tablets 30
Solgar’s gold label gives only a small insight into their commitment to provide high quality nutritional support to everyday life, health and wellbeing. Their mission to use researched and responsibly sourced ingredients in their science backed formulas is the reason we at Browns Pharmacy Online have trusted them as our sole supplier of vitamins and minerals. Solgar create what people need, not just what’s trending.
Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex nourishes the skin from within to keep you looking good. Containing the patented ingredient BioCell Collagen ll , a unique and highly absorbable complex of hydrolysed collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronan):found within almost all cells of the body. A major water-retaining molecule in the connective tissues; therefore, it helps retains moisture in the skin. With age, levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin decrease and thismay increase aspects of the ageing process such as wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity.
- Collagen: plays an important role in skin health and both protects and supports the healing of skin. By increasing skin firmness and integrity it may reduce wrinkles and fine lines, skin dryness and scaling.
- Vitamin C: antioxidant that provides protection from damaging free radicals, unstable molecules that can damage the cells in the body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging. It also contributes to normal collagen formation ensuring normal function of skin.
How to take Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex Tablets
Take ONE tablet daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by a health care professional.
Free from: artificial colours, flavour or sweeteners, preservatives, milk, lactose
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Amount per 1 tablet
BioCell Collagen II ® Providing:
1. Hydrolysed Collagen Type II
2. Chondroitin Sulphate
3. Hyaluronic Acid
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
*EC NRV = EC Nutritional Reference Value
Bulking Agent: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil), vegetable magnesium stearate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Colour: titanium dioxide.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you:
ï€¾ are pregnant or breast feeding
ï€¾ take any other medication
ï€¾ have a medical condition
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Store at room temperature.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.