Seven Seas trying for a baby tablets help to regulate your hormonal activity with vitamin B6 and supports normal fertility and reproduction with zinc. It also contains 400mcg of folic acid which contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy.
How to use Trying for a baby
Take one pill a day and best taken with food. If you forget to take it don't worry, just miss a day
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
ferrous fumarate, dicalcium phosphate, microcrytalline cellulose, sodium selenite prep.(calcium carbonate, sodium selenite), zinc oxide, crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose
tablet coat (hydroxypropylmenthyl cellulose colours: titanium dioxide, anthocyanins; talc, acidity regulator; citric acid), vitamin D prep (maltodextrin, ethylcellulose, mixed tocopherols, cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 prep (mannitol, cyanocobalamine), pridoxine hydrochloride, stearic acid. silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, folic acid, biotin
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a subsitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Rich in 7 essential vitamins