Measure the concentration of your sperm that can swim - 96% accuracy if your sperm have more than 5 million motile sperm cells
SwimCount sperm quality test is a simple and effective home test kit which measures your progressive motile sperm count. With easy to read results in just 30 minutes the sperm quality test kit is CE accredited and calibrated to the current World Heath Organisation Standards.
How to use Sperm Count
- Shake well before use.
- Collect your semen sample in the collection cup provided and let it sit 30 minutes to liquefy.
- Stir the sample 10 times.
- Add 0.5 ml to the sample well and push the slider all the way forward slowly until you hear a clicking sound to activate.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Pull the slider all the way back to see your result.
- The colour in the result window indicates whether your ProMo is above or below the threshold for normal sperm.
Light purple <5 M = Low Your progressive motile sperm concentration is below the normal level for fertile men, meaning you have a decreased chance of getting your partner pregnant naturally.
Purple >5 M = Normal Your progressive motile sperm concentration is in the normal range for fertile men, meaning you have a better chance of getting your partner pregnant naturally within 12 months.
Results may be affected if:
- Making the test too close after the last time ejaculation
- If there is not exactly 0,5 ml. of the semen sample collected in the syringe
- Not keeping the device steady on a horizontal surface throughout the test
- If there are bubbles in the sperm when put into the device
- If the device is shaken
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- Patented SwimCount™ testing device
- A semen collection cup
- A transfer syringe
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.