Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover (dimethyl ether and propane) 80ml/53g
Warts and verrucas are caused by a type of virus resulting in small excessive growths of skin
- Warts appear often on fingers, or the back of the hands. They can be identified by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface.
- Verrucas are often found on the sole of the foot. They can be painful and appear as small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre.
The virus is very infectious and warts and verrucas are likely to spread, particularly if left untreated. It can also be transferred from one person to another.
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover uses a mixture of two ingredients dimethyl ether and propane (DMEP) to remove verruca’s and warts. It rapidly freezes the area killing the virus-infected cells. A blister will form and in about 10 to 14 days the verruca or wart falls off naturally allowing healthy skin to grow back in its place.
- Can be used quickly and easily at home
- Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals
- As little as a single treatment may be required
- The product can be used on children aged 4 years and older
- You won’t need any sort of plasters
How to use Scholl Freeze Verruca and Wart Remover
Do not use on children under the age of 4.
- Attach an applicator bud to the white plastic cap by firmly pushing it into the large opening.
- The can has a clear plastic shield on the side the applicator bud should sit when placing the cap on
- Press down cap firmly for 5 seconds away from your face, parts of your body or clothing
- Remove the cap with the applicator bud still attached from the can. Do not let any liquid meet your skin or come close to your eyes. Before application WAIT for 15 seconds holding the applicator bud pointing downwards.
- Place the tip of the applicator bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for 30-40 seconds
- Dispose of the applicator bud after each use
DO NOT hold applicator for longer than 40 seconds use a timer for effective treatment and safe use.
Do not re-use applicators.
Multiple verruca’s or warts, need to be treated only one at a time with a 2 week interval between treatments.
The pack contains an 80ml/53g aerosol and 12 disposable applicators.
Misuse of the product can cause burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness
May feel a cold and slight aching, stinging and the skin will turn white due to the freezing but will reduce quickly after removing applicator.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredient: Dimethyl Ether, Propane
Other Ingredients: Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
For external use only.
Do not spray directly onto skin
Do not use this product in combination with any other method of verruca or wart removal
Avoid inhaling and only use in well-ventilated areas
Do not use this product:
if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation
if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
in children under 4 years
Product is flammable do not hold close to an open fire or source of ignition. Also protect from light and temperatures above 50°
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.