Salter Body Analyser Digital Large Glass Display Home Scales 9112 BK3R
The Salter Body Analysing Home Scales offer a great opportunity for those who want to track detailed body measurements and not pay over the odds. The good value scales require you to just simply step on the scale for instant weight readings followed by measurements of body fat, body water, muscle mass, body mass index, basic metabolic rate, muscle mass and bone mass to give you a clearer picture of your overall health.
With up to 10 user memory recording and athlete mode the scales are beneficial to a wide range of users whilst being easy to read and understand results with a clear LCD slim glass surface making this a practical and stylish scale for your bathroom or house.
- Ultra-slim toughened glass platform
- Clear & large LCD display with easy to change units
- Carpet feet to use on hard and carpeted surfaces
- Measures weight, BMI, body fat and body water, muscle mass, bone mass and BMR
- Athlete mode
- 10 user memory
- Maximum capacity 180kg
- Includes batteries
Browns Pharmacy Weighing Advice
- Weigh yourself once a week -If you are tracking progress you may be tempted to hop on the scale on a daily basis, however, this is not the most accurate method, due to daily fluctuations in body water will have a drastic effect on weight on a day-to-day basis. Weighing yourself at the same time on a weekly basis is more likely to give you an accurate picture.
- Weigh yourself in the morning -For the most accurate weight, weigh yourself first thing in the morning. Do not weigh yourself after drinking a bottle of water or eating a meal. Weighing yourself in the morning is most effective because you have had adequate time to digest and process food.
- Keep factors consistent -If you want the number on the scale to be accurate try and keep your variables the same. For example, if you weigh yourself without clothes on or after going to the toilet try to repeat the same next time you weigh yourself.
- Track your progress -Whether you use a spreadsheet or a weight loss app. It will allow you to get an overall picture of what is happening to your body. It will also help you identify patterns to help you keep moving in the right direction.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Do not use this product if you have a pace maker or any other medical device fitted. If in doubt contact your doctor
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.