Remington EP3 3-in-1 Womens Epilator EP7300
WARNING: Appliance can be used by children from aged 8 years and above and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children should not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older then 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years old. KEEP THE APPLIANCE DRY. Do not use the product if the appliance is damaged or the cord. CAUTIONS : For your protection your epilator may slow down or even stop if pressed to firmly against the skin. Do not use on irritated skin or skin with varicose veins, rashes, spots, moles or wounds without consulting a doctor . People with reduced immune response ( during pregnancy, people who suffer from diabetes mellitus , haemophilia or immunodeficiency ) should also contact their doctor before using this product. For hygiene reasons should only be used by one person only
The Remington epilator uses rotating tweezers that can catch even the short hairs and removes them from the root, increasing the time it takes for hairs to grow back, leaving you with soft silky legs for up to 4 weeks.
How to use the Remington EP3 3-in-1 epilator
- Turn on the epilator and pick your desired speed
- LOWis recommended for fine hair
- HIGHis recommended for coarse hair or stronger hair growth
- Use your free hand to hold the skin tight and make the hairs stand up right
- Position the epilator flat so that the tweezers are at a 90 ° angle and flat against the skin
- The ultimate contour cap will ensure the optimum tweezing angle
- Using circular motions, slowly glide the epilator over the skin. Circular motions offer the most effective method and makes the process more comfortable
- Alternatively, guide the epilator in a slow, continuous movement against the hair growth
- Repeat within the areas you want the hair removed
- After use turn the epilator off and clean using the guide below
Arm and leg
Epilate from the lower arm/leg and slowly move upwards. To epilate behind the elbow/knee keep the arm or leg straight to stretch the skin
Underarms and bikini
Be aware that these areas are very sensitive. However, the sensitivity will reduce after repeated use. For more comfort, ensure that the skin is held tight and that the hair is at a good length. If it has been an extended period of time since you have removed the hair, trim the hair with a Remington bikini trimmer or cosmetic trimmer before use. It is recommended to use a low speed or detail cap for these areas
Use the detail cap and place the epilator at a 90 ° to the skin and move the epilator head in circular motions. Do not use for removing hair from eyebrows and keep away from scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows
Make sure you clean after each use. Turn it off and unplug from the mains. Hold the release button and then open the head assembly and turn the head assembly upside down. The epilator head can be removed and rinsed for cleaning then leave to dry.
Useful tips for using the epilator
- When using an epilator for the first time its best to try it on a small area to get used to the feeling and routine
- The optimum length for hair removal is between 2-5mm. This makes epilation easier and more comfortable
- Take a warm bath or shower before epilating and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells, this will help give a more comfortable experience
- Epilate in the evening so that any possible redness will go down over night
- After use you can use a body cream or aloe lotion to soothe skin and reduce irritation
- Exfoliate regularly to avoid in-grown hairs
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Up to 94% hair reduction in just THREE treatments
Wet & Dry Shaver for body-round smooth and soft feeling