For the relief and treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic conjunctivitis. Soothes and prevents itchy, allergy eyes - treating redness, watering and itching.
How to use Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
Adults (including the elderly) and children
ONE or TWO drops in each eye FOUR times daily or as indicated by the doctor.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Optrex Allergy Eyes Eye Drops contains:
Sodium cromoglicate 2.0% w/v.
- Discard after 28 days of opening
- Always read the patient information leaflet prior to use.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.