Polytar shampoo helps treat the following scalp conditions:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Scaling and dandruff.
How to use Polytar Shampoo
Adults and Children aged 12 years and over
It should be used once or twice a week . Just simply wet the hair and massage into the scalp and surrounding skin. Leave the shampoo on for around 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly and repeat.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredients: Coal tar solution
Other ingredients: sodium lauryl ether sulfate, cocamidopropy; betaine, disodium phosphate dehydrate, citric acid monohydrate benzyl alcohol, macrogel 150 distearate, hexylene glycol, oleyl alcohol, polyquaternuim 10, fruiter timotei fragrance, purified water
- Only suitable for adults and children over the age of 12
- Used as described on leaflet or as directed by pharmacist/doctor
- Avoid using product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Tar products may cause skin irritation, rashes and rarely photosensitivity (if you experience irritation or any other unwated side effects ask for medical proffesional help)
- Can stain skin, clothes and rarely cause a temporary change in hair colour
- Use this medicine only on skin
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Consult your doctor/pharmacist if you have any underlying medical conditions, are taking any other medictaion or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breast feeding or suffer from allergies
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Protect your little ones from head lice with this spray in conditioner