Paingone is a handy, fast working device shaped like a thick ballpoint pen. Easily fitting in your pocket or handbag, it can be used anytime and anywhere. Paingone works by delivering a controlled electronic frequency into specific acupuncture points of the body dependent on the area of the pain. This stimulating frequency releases endorphins from the brain which can provide prolonged and often instant pain relief. The easy to understand manual directs exactly where the pen should be used to help relieve pain.
- Use anytime, anywhere
- Handy pocket size
- No leads, pads or batteries
- Maintenance free
- Works through clothing
- Lasts up to 2 years
- Simple and easy to use
How to use Paingone
- Select the acupuncture points required for the area of pain by following the simple to use manual provided inside the box.
- Place the metal tip of the pen to the first area either directly on the skin or through light clothing
- Hold the device with your hand and use your thumb to press the green button down 30 to 40 times, which should take roughly about a minute. You may feel a small impulse with each click
- Repeat this process with all areas mentioned within the manual
Many users start with 3 to 5 uses a day but are able to reduce this down as time progresses, but as the Paingone is completely natural it can be used as often as required
Do not use if you use a pacemaker / suffer from heart rhythm problems / are pregnant / are epileptic / are a child. Stop use if you experience any irritation, itching or marking of the skin or any other adverse symptoms during or after application
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.