Fragrance for him
Winning and success, Invictus champions the sweet smell of victory. A fresh, natural masculine scent opening with notes of bay leaves, grapefruit zest, and marine accord fading into patchouli and Gaiac wood finally developing into ambergris and oakmoss.
Eau de Toilette
Containing an oil concentration between 5% and 15%, an eau de toilette (EDT) offers a medium fragrance concentration, giving you a strong scent for a good two to three hours. Considered by many as a daywear, EDT is cheaper than eau de parfum and is often the most popular type of fragrance available.
Every perfume is made up using various smells called notes. Notes can be divided into three separate categories that together produce a well-rounded scent. The top note is the first smell you get when you pick up a bottle of perfume. As the alcohol evaporates, the middle note begins to take control and then finally the scent that is left lingering on your skin is the base note.
Flammable until dry
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.