Orajel (benzocaine)10% w/w gel 5.3g
Orajel contains a local anaesthetic called benzocaine, which numbs the area that the gel is applied to, relieving pain and discomfort It is only for short term use to soothe pain, tenderness and discomfort caused by mouth ulcers and dentures.
How to use Orajel
Adults and children from 12 years:
- After removing the cap, cut the tip.
- Apply a green pea sized amount to the affected area with a clean fingertip
Do not use it for longer than 4 days, if pain persists contact your dentist.
Do not use it on children under 12 years
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: 10% w/w of benzocaine.
Other Ingredients: macrogol 400, polyethylene glycol 3350 propylene glycol, sodium saccharin (E954), chlorothymol, eugenol, passion fruit flavour, sorbic acid (E200), and FD&C Red No40.
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
Product contains sorbic acid, this may cause a local skin reaction and propylene glycol can cause skin irritation.
Do not use this product if you:
Are allergic to benzocaine or any other ingredient in this product.
Let your doctor or pharmacist know if you:
Take other medication, particularly:
Antibiotics called sulphonamides e.g. co-trimoxazole. Benzocaine may prevent it from working well.
are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Bonjela relieves pain and inflammation associated with mouth ulcers, sore and denture sores.
Keeps your mouth and smile healthy whilst being healthy on the gums.