Omron Body Composition Monitor BMI BF511 Dark Blue
WARNING: Improper use may result in possible death or serious injury. Never use this unit in combination with a medical electronic devices such as a medical electronic implants such as pacemakers, electronic life support systems (artificial heart/lung), portable electronic medical device such as an electrocardiograph. Never start weight reduction or exercise therapy without the instructions of a doctor or specialist. Do not use on slippery surfaces. Keep out of reach of children, contains small parts that could cause choking hazards if swallowed. The cord of the display may cause accidental strangulation in infants. Do not jump onto the unit, or hop up and down on the unit. Do not use this unit when your body and/or feet are wet. Stand on the main unit bare footed as standing on it with socks on may cause you to slip. Do not step on the edge or display area of the main unit. People with disabilities or who are physically frail should always be assisted by another person when using this unit. Use a handrail or so when stepping on the unit. If battery fluid should get in your eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of clean water, consult a doctor immediately. When the device malfunctions it may get hot if device malfunctions and does not operate stop using immediately.
The Omron Body Composition monitor comprehensively measures the whole body to avoid the influence of fluctuations that most scales can’t elude. Throughout the day, water tends to progressively shift from the upper body to the lower limbs. This movement varies the electrical impedance of the body; however, the clinically validated device uses eight electrode sensors across both the hands and feet to take measurements to reduce fluctuations in your results. The Omron body composition monitor provides a full body understanding helping you to achieve your fitness goals and manage your weight with precision.
- Body fat percentage using the Bioelectrical Impedance (BI) method
- Body fat percentage relates to the amount fat mass in the body compared to the total mass of the body.
- Visceral fat surrounding the internal organs
- High amounts can increase risks of common diseases such as diabetes
- Body mass index using height information stored in your personal setup or when entering the information in guest mode to calculate BMI
- Skeletal muscle increased through exercise
- Higher amount increases the body’s ability to burn energy more easily
- Resting metabolism using the information gained from the scales, the monitor can indicate how many calories you need to ingest to provide the body enough energy to function
- Gives you a better understanding of your daily calorific intake
- Stores up to 180 days of memory for four profiles
Easy to use
- Switch on/off at the base
- Quick and simple four-step personal data setup
- Guidance pack inside the box to guide you on how to use the machine
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- Gives current and last previous value for easy comparison of weight gain/loss
- Retractable cord makes it suitable for almost all adults
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
BF511 Body Composition Monitor
3 year Guarantee Card
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Measure BMI, Body Fat, Water, Bone Mass, and Metabolic Rate in the comfort of your own home