Nicorette QuickMist Cool Berry Duo Mouthspray 2 x 150
WARNING: DO NOT TAKE MORE MEDICINE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO. If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product talk to Browns Pharmacy on 02476 364 586. This product may initially cause your mouth and throat to be irritated. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Contains ethanol.
Quitting smoking can be hard, but with Browns Pharmacy Online expert support from a pharmacist you will be more likely to quit. By combining our expansive product range together with our patient specific advice, our aim is to help you to either completely replace or cut down on the number of cigarettes you smoke, saving your health along with your wallet.
Portable discreet packaging, easily fitting into a pocket or handbag, provides a quick and simple alternative to fight the cravings any time and anywhere. The nicotine spray is absorbed through the lining of the mouth offering fast action to the brain to provide your body the feeling of having smoked, without the harmful ingredients of a cigarette.
Cool Berry flavour is perfect for anyone who doesn’t enjoy the mint flavours of typical nicotine replacement therapy.
Using Nicorette QuickMist
- When first using the mouthspray, point the nozzle away and press the top of the dispenser several times until a fine spray appears. If the spray is not used for 2 or more days this may need to be repeated.
- Holding the nozzle as close to the mouth as possible, press in the top of the dispenser to release one fine spray into the mouth, trying to avoid the lips.
- DO NOT INHALE. This medication is designed to be absorbed from the mouth so for best results do not swallow.
- Users should use 1-2 sprays when they would normally smoke or have cravings to smoke.
- Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use the second spray
- If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 sprays
- For most smokers this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
The maximum dose is TWO sprays at a time, FOUR sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
Contents: This pack contains 2 dispensers, each containing 13.2 ml of solution which provides at least 150 oromucosal sprays, each spray containing 1mg nicotine. Other ingredients: propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, red fruits flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, butylated hydroxytoluene, hydrochloric acid, purified water.
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.