Quitting smoking can be hard, but with Browns Pharmacy Online expert support from a pharmacist you will be more likely to quit. By combining our expansive product range together with our patient specific advice, our aim is to help you either completely replace or cut down on the number of cigarettes you smoke, saving your health along with your wallet
Nicorette Invisipatch provide a safer and discreet alternative to smoking cigarettes. A measured continuous dose of nicotine is delivered through a see-through patch to help reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms. The nicotine provides sufficient relief to the unpleasant symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, while eliminating the toxins in cigarette smoke such as tar, lead, cyanide and ammonia that cause smoking related disease and death
Released over 16 hours the Invisipatch is available in three different strengths, with the strength dependent upon the number of cigarettes smoked daily
- If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, then the 25mg patch is a good starting dose for you
- Use a new Nicorette 25mg Invisipatch each day for eight weeks
- If you successfully avoid smoking during this eight week period, you should then switch to a 15mg Invisipatch each day for two weeks
If you are successful and avoid smoking over this two week period, then switch to the Nicorette 10mg Invisipatch each day for a further two weeks
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, then you should start on the 15mg Invisipatch for 8 weeks then cut down to the 10mg Invisipatch for 4 weeks
Applying the patch
- Before applying your Nicorette Invisipatch, choose a completely clean, dry area of hairless skin on the front or side of the chest, upper arm or hip
- Avoid placing the patch onto any area of skin taht is red, cut or irritated
- Do not apply oil or talcum powder to the skin before putting on the patch as this may prevent it from sticking properly
- It is important taht you do not use the same area on two consecutive days to help avoid irritating that site
- Wash your hands before applying the patch
- Each Nicorette Invispatch comes in a child resistant sachet which can be opened by cutting along the edge with a pair of scissors
- Remove the patch from its sachet and then peel on part of the silvery aluminium backing away
- Avoid touching the sticky surface of the patch with your fingers
- Carefully apply the sticky part of the patch to the chosen area of the skin and then peel off the remaining half of the silvery aluminium backing foil
- Press the patch firmly onto the skin with your palm or finger tips
- Run your fingers around the edge to ensure it sticks firmly
Removing the Invisipatch after 16 hours
- After removal, the patch should be folded in half, sticky side inwards and placed inside the open sachet or a piece of aluminium foil
- The patch should then be disposed of carefully in the household rubbish, out of reach of children and animals
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, talk to the doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before taking this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product talk to Browns Pharmacy on
02476 364 586.
Do not use if you:
Are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Are in hospital because of heart disease (including here attack, disorders of heart rate or rhythm, or stroke).
Have a liver or kidney disease.
Have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma.
Have diabetes - monitor your blood sugar levels more often when starting to use Nicorette Invisipatches as you may find your insulin or medication requirements alter.
Have a skin disorder such as psoriasis, eczema or hives (urticaria) covering a large area of your skin.
Are taking other medicines such as theophylline , clozapine or ropinirole. Stopping smoking or cutting down may require the dose of these medicines to be adjusted.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Moisturises baby's dry skin for 24 hours