Nature's Bounty Calcium Magnesium and Zinc Caplets 100
WARNING: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: ï€¾ are pregnant or breast feeding ï€¾ take any other medication ï€¾ are under medical supervision Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. Store in a cool and dry place.
The stress of daily life can take a toll on our health and wellbeing. For nearly 50 years Nature’s Bounty has aimed to make getting the right supplements easier for you, providing a range covering beauty and women’s health, to energy and immunity, helping you in your journey to be your healthier self. A team of expert nutritionists work to ensure all Nature's Bounty products follow the latest research and science to provide you the best possible vitamins. All of their products are subject to quality testing at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure purity and potency.
Nature's Bounty Calcium Magnesium and Zinc is a supplement that promotes bone density and supports muscle function.
Bones and joints can be put under intense stress through an active lifestyle, exercise and even as we age. Age related bone decline is a common experience for many elderly people, caused when the rate of bone loss surpases the rate of replacement. Each caplet is formulated with key minerals, calcium and magnesium, to support healthy muscles and bones. Additionally zinc helps support protein synthesis within the body.
- Supports movement, flexibility and mobility
- Contains key minerals for bone density and strength
- Helps support muscle function
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
How to take Nature's Bounty Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc caplets
Take 1 to 3 caplets daily, preferably with a meal.
Free from: artificial colours, flavour or sweeteners, preservatives, milk, lactose
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Typical Values Per 3 Caplets:
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Gluconate)
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate)
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Citrate)
*EC NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-Linked Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Glazing Agents (Hydroproxymethyl Cellulose, Triacetin, Polysorbate 80), Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Solgar L-Lysine 1000 mg Free Form Tablets 50
L-Lysine an essential amino acid, not produced by the body used for additional seasonal support.
Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 60
Magnesium supports functions such as muscle relaxation, calcium regulation in bones and reducing tiredness
Solgar Ubiquinol 100 mg Soft gels 50
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ-10) provides key help in cellular health and energy production