A perfect essential for your hospital bag for after childbirth. After giving birth you can experience some bruising and swelling of the perineum. Bottoms up provides instant releief to your vulva and perineal by soothing , cooling and calming the area down.
- Soothing Discomfort, all products contained in this product promote to soothe and calm the skin making it perfect for any tears, cuts and grazez caused by labour or on a caesarean section wound.
- Promotes skin healing, lavender promotes skin healing and improves the formation of scar tissue. Also witch hazel helps tighten the tissues which together promotes healing.
How to use:
Mist over perineal arae when experiencing pain/discomfort or spray on to maternity pad and place damp pad over the area. It can be used whenever it is required after birth and however often you feel necessary, especially after using the bath or toilet. Top tip: can be stored in the fridge for extra cooling effect
All Natural Birthing Company products are made from naturally derived ingredients, approved by The Vegan Society, contain no sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), parabens, mineral Oils. Are not tested on animals, no synthetic fragrance, BPA free packaging and are all made in Great Britain
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Lavender; contains aniseptic, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties which help to prevent infections after birth, helps especially where an episiotomy has taken place. It also has pain relieving properties to ease soreness after giving birth aswell as promoting healing and improving the formation of scar tissue.
Witch hazel; contains anti-inflammatory properties this helps calm the area post-birth. Also promotes healing and helps tighten the tissues, making it beneficial after labour. Also helps calm itching making it beneficial for when stitches have been applied .
Cucumber; a soothing agent that moisturises and calms the skin. It also contains anti- inflammatory and pain releving properties.
Arnica; promotes skin renewal allowing skin to heal from childbirth. Also contain anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
After birth to ease discomfort of soreness, tears and stitches