For the prevention and relief of travel sickness, general nausea and vertigo.
- To prevent travel sickness on long journeys, take one tablet each night at bedtime starting the night before you travel.
- To prevent travel sickness on short journeys, take one tablet 1-2 hours before travelling.
- To treat travel sickness, take one tablet as soon as you feel sick, followed by a second tablet the same evening. If necessary, take a third tablet the following evening.
Suitable for children 5 years and above.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Each tablet contains 25mg promethazine teoclate.
Other ingredients - lactose, sodium metabisuphite
Keep out of reach and sight from children. Store in the original container. This medicine may make you sleepy. If this happens do no not drive or use tools or machinery. Do not drink alcohol. Not to be taken during pregnancy unless recommended by your doctor. Patients taking other medictaion should consult their doctor before taking this product .
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Dioralyte prevents dehydration by replacing lost water, salt and electrolyte content required by the body after diarrhoea
For overnight relieve from constipation
Rennie tablets treat indigestion and heartburn, reducing excessive acid production in the stomach.