Kwells tablets provide fast and effective treatment of travel sickness caused by car, train, boat or aeroplane. The active substance, hyoscine hydrobromide, temporarily reduces the effect of movement on the balance organs of the inner ear and the nerves responsible for nausea.
Browns helpful tips to help you avoid travel sickness:
- Stabilise balancing mechanism in the ear by sit with the head tilted back
- Ventilate the vehicle you are in
- Try to have a clear view of the window
- To help keep your stomach settled eat a little bit before the journey(avoid greasy food)
- When traveling by car take breaks regularlyfor exercise, fresh air and refreshments
- Don’t read
- Avoid strong smells(food, smoke, perfume, or petrol fumes)
How to take Kwells Tablets
Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed.
Take up 20-30 minutes before the start of a journey or at the onset of sickness.
Take ONE tablet every 6 hours if required. No more than 3 tablets in 24 hours.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Kwells tablets.
Children over 10 years
Half or ONE tablet every 6 hours if required. No more than 1½-3 tablets in 24 hours
Children under the age of 10 years
Possible side effects
Common side effects you may experience include:
- Dry mouth
Stop taking this medication and let your doctor or pharmacist know if you experience any blurred vision or difficulty passing urine
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredient:300 microgram Hyoscine Hydrobromide
Other ingredients: mannitol (E421), potato Starch, gelatine powder, aluminium stearate, saccharin Sodium (E945) and ferric oxide (E172)
Do not take more than the recommended dose / Avoid alcohol / Can cause drowsiness / Not suitable if you have glaucoma, blockage of intestines, narrowing of the stomach outlet, myasthenia graves, an enlarged prostate gland / Speak to your doctor if you are aged over 60, epileptic, have heart, metabolic, gastrointestinal, liver or kidney conditions, have a sudden painful inability to pass urine, ulcerative colitis, diarrhoea, Down's Syndrome, pregnant or breastfeeding / Avoid if you are taking the following medicines amantadine, antihistamines, antipsychotics, antidepressants, line solid, domperidone, metoclopamide, nitrates.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Discreet silicone ear plugs for protection.