Hedrin Once spray gel works to get rid of lice and eggs in adults and children. It uses penetrol which penetrates louse eggs in order to kill them, while soothing the lice. Not only can the gel be used to kill lice but it can also be used as a resistance against them.
How to use Hedrin Once
Children over 6 months
- Use a towel to cover shoulders and shake bottle before use.
- Hold 10cm from the hair and spray enough gel to cover the hair and scalp (saturate the hair) work the spray into the hair with fingers or a comb to spread the gel from root to tips.
- Leave in the hair for 15 minutes (or longer).
- Once left apply shampoo directly onto the hair without wetting the hair, shampoo thoroughly then rinse with water.
- Repeat process and then apply conditioner rinse and dry. (Hedrin spray gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather).
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Dimeticone, 1,6,10-dodecatrien-3-ol, 3,7,11-trimethyl, PEG/PPG dimeticone co-polymer, silica sililyate
- For external on hair and scalp only
- Hedrin spray gel is a silppery substance so make sure to wash any residue away in your bath tub/shower cubicle to prevent slipping
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If a skin rash occurs stop use. Wash skin with soap and water and seek medical advise.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if it does come into contact with eyes , flush with water and if irritation persist seek medical advise
- If accidenty swallowed consult a doctor as soon as possible, take the pack with you.
- Do not use on broken skin
- Do not use on children under 6 months
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.