Symptomatic relief of all allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines, including hay fever, vasomotor rhinitis, urticaria, angioneurotic oedema, food allergy, drug and serum reactions, insect bites. Also indicated for the symptomatic relief of itch associated with chickenpox.
How to take Piriton Syrup
Adults and children over 12 years
10ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 60ml).
Children 6-12 years
5ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 30ml)
Children 2-6 years
2.5ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 15ml).
Children 1-2 years
2.5ml twice daily (daily maximum 5ml). Minimum 4 hours between doses.
Babies under 1 years old
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- May cause drowsiness
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Always read the patient information leaflet prior to use
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Optrex Sore Eyes helps to ease minor eye irritations by cleansing and hydrating.