Treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis including hayfever. Also provides symptomatic relief of sneezing, itchy and runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion and associated sinus discomfort.
How to use Pirinase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray
Over 18 years
TWO sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning. In some cases 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily may be required. Maximum 4 sprays into each nostril in 24 hours. Maximum benefit may require 3-4 days of continuous use. Once symptoms are under control a maintenance dose of one spray per nostril once a day may be used. If symptoms recur the dosage may be increased accordingly. The minimum dose at which effective control of symptoms is maintained should be used.
Under 18 years
Not to be used.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- Always read the patient information leaflet prior to use
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Each berry flavoured gummy contains key vitamins and minerals required for luscious hair, glowing skin and healthy nails.