For the prevention and treatment of allergic rhinitis including hayfever and that caused by other airborne allergens such as house dust mite and animal dander.
Relief of hay fever symptoms such as sneezing, itchy and runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion and associated sinus discomfort.
How to use Pirinase Spray
18 years and over
TWO sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning. In some cases 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily may be required. Once symptoms are under control a maintenance dose of 1 spray per nostril once a day may be used. If symptoms recur the dosage may be increased accordingly. Maximum daily dose should not exceed 4 sprays in each nostril.
Under 18 years
Not to be used.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- Always read the patient information leaflet prior to use
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.