Grahams Psoriasis cream has been formulated to treat psoriasis naturally it can be used as a first line treatment as it is an emollient moisturiser, very mild psoriasis can respond to this as a treatment alone but can also be used alongside with treatments such as phototherapy and medical treatments .
- Antibacterial, active manuka honey within the cream helps to naturally control the bacteria on the skin
- Hydration, moisturising ingredients to keep the skin hydrated and help facilitate the removal of dead skin and epidermal rehydration
- Clinically tested
What is psoriasis?
It is a common chronic inflammatory disease which affects about 30% of the population. It is not contagious from one person to another. Its symptoms appear as clearly defined skin lesions, mostly symmetrical, red papules and plaques usually covered with silver or white scales when inflamed it can also cause stinging, itching and pain it usually occurs on the knees, scalp, and elbows but not to say it can't occur anywhere. The exact cause of psoriasis is unknown it is an autoimmune condition which changes the life cycle of skin cells in the body making the skin cells build up rapidly on the surface of the skin. These extra skin cells form thick, itchy, dry patches called plaques on the skin (psoriasis)
Tips to help Psoriasis
- Diet and nutrition, some people find altering their diets can help with psoriasis
- Sunlight exposure , small amounts of sun exposure can reduce symptoms and too much sunlight can worsen your psoriasis
- Daily baths can help hydrate and soften skin. However, stay away from hot water and harsh soaps as this can worsen your psoriasis
- Yoga and meditation, can help reduce stress which can help ease symptoms
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Purified Water, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Castor Oil, Honey, Glycerin, Urea, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether/Polyoxyl 20 Cetostearyl Ether, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate & Tocopherol, Carnauba Wax, White Beeswax, Glyceryl Monocaprylate, Lactic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
If symptoms worsen or persist speak to your doctor. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Natural spray used to relieve cold and sinus symptoms and other infections