Germoloids cream provides local anaesthetic and gives pain relief while soothing itching and shrinking piles.
How to use Germoloids Cream
This product is for administration in and around the rectum only. Haemorrhoids may either be external or internal
If the haemorrhoid is external
For itching in the area around the back passage, apply the cream directly
If the haemorrhoid is internal
Screw the applicator nozzle onto the tube and gently insert the applicator into the opening of the back pasage. Gently squeeze the tube whilst slowly withdrawing the nozzle so the cream moves gently up the passage. This insertion is eased by smearing some of the cream outside the nozzle. Wash your hands before and after thoroughly.
Apply to the affected area at least twice a day with a minimum of 3-4 hours between applications. It is recommended to be applied after a bowel movement.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredients - zinc oxide ph Eur 6.6% and lidocaine hydrochloride Ph Eur 0.7%
Other ingredients - emulsifying wax, white soft paraffin, methyl salicylate, methyl hyroxybenzoate (E218), butyl hydroxybenzoate and water
- This is a medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any underlying medical conditons, taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, breast feeding or suffer from severe allergies
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Always read patient information leaflet before use
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.