Germolene Antiseptic (phenol, chlorhexidine digluconat) cream 30g
WARNING: Do not take more than the recommended dose. For external use only. Do not use Germolene Antiseptic cream if you: are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in the product The cream contains cetostearyl alcohol this may cause local skin reaction Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: are pregnant or breast feeding.
The antiseptic properties of the active ingredient’s phenol and chlorhexidine digluconate disinfect skin, wounds and burns. Phenol, additionally, acts as a local anaesthetic to ease pain. The cream base softens skin further relieving irritation.
- Minor cuts and grazes
- Minor burn
- Stings and insect bites
- Chapped or rough skin
How to use Germolene
Wash your hands before and after use.
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin (do not use soap)
- Minor cuts, grazes etc - apply the ointment directly or on a dressing.
- Minor burns, scalds and blisters – apply the cream generously and massage in gently
- Replace the cap firmly after use
Frequent application of the cream to the same area for a long time or over a large area of skin could cause skin irritation
.If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: Phenol 1.2% w/w and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, Light liquid paraffin, Polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, Colours (ponceau 4R (E124 and E110)), Dimeticone, Methyl salicylate and Water.
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Allergy Relief Cetirizine 10mg 3 Month Pack of Tablets
Cover yourself for the whole of summer with our hayfever bundle
Opticrom Allergy Single Dose 2% Eye Drops Solution
20 Single doses for soothing relief of itchy allergy eyes
Piriton (Chlorphenamine) 4mg Tablets 30
Quick and effective relief from symptoms of hay fever and other allergies