The antiseptic properties of the active ingredient’s phenol and chlorhexidine digluconate disinfect skin, wounds and burns. Phenol, additionally, acts as a local anaesthetic to ease pain. The cream base softens skin further relieving irritation.
- Minor cuts and grazes
- Minor burn
- Stings and insect bites
- Chapped or rough skin
How to use Germolene
Wash your hands before and after use.
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin (do not use soap)
- Minor cuts, grazes etc - apply the ointment directly or on a dressing.
- Minor burns, scalds and blisters – apply the cream generously and massage in gently
- Replace the cap firmly after use
Frequent application of the cream to the same area for a long time or over a large area of skin could cause skin irritation
.If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: Phenol 1.2% w/w and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, Light liquid paraffin, Polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, Colours (ponceau 4R (E124 and E110)), Dimeticone, Methyl salicylate and Water.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. For external use only. Do not use Germolene Antiseptic cream if you: are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in the product. The cream contains cetostearyl alcohol this may cause local skin reaction. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.