Fragrance for her
A classical fragrance launched in 1989, Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass has always maintained a popular choice among women. Top notes of orange blossom, lily and bergamot are followed by heart notes of bay leaf, jasmine, spice and rose, leaving base notes of vetiver and cedar.
The ideal and refreshing everyday summer fragrance
Eau de Parfum
Containing an oil concentration between 15% and 20%, an eau de parfum (EDP) offers a high fragrance concentration, giving you a strong scent for a good four to five hours. Perfect for all occasions, EDP is more reliable than eau de toilette but relatively less expensive than perfume.
Every perfume is made up using various smells called notes. Notes can be divided into three separate categories that together produce a well-rounded scent. The top note is the first smell you get when you pick up a bottle of perfume. As the alcohol evaporates, the middle note begins to take control and then finally the scent that is left lingering on your skin is the base note.
Flammable until dry
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Optrex ActiMist Double Action rehydrates dry and tired eyes.