Driclor (aluminium chloride hexahydrate) 20% solution roll-on-applicator 20ml
WARNING: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Driclor can stain clothes so let it dry before you put on any clothes. May stain jewellery and metal surfaces avoid contact. Do not use Driclor if: you are allergic to aluminium chloride or any of the other ingredients on areas treated with hair removal products (within 12 hours before or after application) or used on skin that has been shaved (within 12 hours) or on skin which is broken or irritated. Avoid using on breasts whilst breast-feeding and take special care to wash-off any traces before you begin feeding.
Driclor Solution is an antiperspirant, containing the active ingredient, aluminium chloride hexahydrate, formulated to help manage excessive sweat production (hyperhidrosis). The product works on areas vulnerable to excessive sweating, such as the armpits, hands, feet.
How to use Driclor Antiperspirant
- Make sure the area to be treated is completely dry to avoid burning and irritation.
- Apply Driclor only to the affected areas of your armpits, hands or feet by using the roll-on applicator.
- Wash the Driclor off in the morning and do not re-apply.
- You can continue using your normal deodorant as usual.
To assemble the product, put it on a flat surface and unscrew the small cap. Then put the roller ball at the neck and push down gently. Place the larger cap on top.
- Use this product once daily, either first thing in the morning or last thing at night as the sweat glands are least active during this time, leading to the best results
- When sweating has stopped during the day, you can cut down to using Driclor twice a week or less.
Possible Side Effects
You may experience application site stinging, irritation itching, swelling, burning sensation, pain, rash and redness of the skin.
Driclor is not a deodorant and does not contain any perfume.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: aluminium chloride hexahydrate (20% w/w or 185mg/ml)
Other Ingredients: ethyl alcohol and purifed water
Delivery and Returns
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packing will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on
- The total cost of the items you order
- The delivery option you choose
- Items may be dispatched separately (P&P only charged once)
- Delivery times are estimated. Notify us if your delivery does not arrive within 10 days.
- Standard postage and packing on all orders up to £35 - £3.99
- FREE standard postage and packaging on all orders over £35 (Includes the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order)
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post.
- Your delivery may require a signature.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day and are normally delivered to your chosen address within 3 working days.
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery.
- Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next Day,
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day.
- Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
Delivery with your next prescription
- Receive your item in your next prescription delivery or collection from one our stores across the West Midlands.
- To be eligible for this service you must be signed up to our repeat prescription collection or delivery service with a branch, if you wish to sign up to this service click here
- We will send your item to the branch and inform you when it is ready for collection or due to be delivered out with your prescription.
You may also like
Clinically proven for visible results in as early as 8 weeks of treatment
Prescription free, working within an hour, lasting up to four
Vicks VapoRub helps you fight common cold symptoms such as blocked nose, coughs, sore throat and nasal catarrh.