Driclor Solution is an antiperspirant, containing the active ingredient, aluminium chloride hexahydrate, formulated to help manage excessive sweat production (hyperhidrosis). The product works on areas vulnerable to excessive sweating, such as the armpits, hands, feet.
How to use Driclor Antiperspirant
- Make sure the area to be treated is completely dry to avoid burning and irritation.
- Apply Driclor only to the affected areas of your armpits, hands or feet by using the roll-on applicator.
- Wash the Driclor off in the morning and do not re-apply.
- You can continue using your normal deodorant as usual.
To assemble the product, put it on a flat surface and unscrew the small cap. Then put the roller ball at the neck and push down gently. Place the larger cap on top.
- Use this product once daily, either first thing in the morning or last thing at night as the sweat glands are least active during this time, leading to the best results
- When sweating has stopped during the day, you can cut down to using Driclor twice a week or less.
Possible Side Effects
You may experience application site stinging, irritation itching, swelling, burning sensation, pain, rash and redness of the skin.
Driclor is not a deodorant and does not contain any perfume.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: aluminium chloride hexahydrate (20% w/w or 185mg/ml)
Other Ingredients: ethyl alcohol and purifed water
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Driclor can stain clothes so let it dry before you put on any clothes. May stain jewellery and metal surfaces avoid contact.
Do not use Driclor if:
you are allergic to aluminium chloride or any of the other ingredients
on areas treated with hair removal products (within 12 hours before or after application) or used on skin that has been shaved (within 12 hours) or on skin which is broken or irritated.
Avoid using on breasts whilst breast-feeding and take special care to wash-off any traces before you begin feeding.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.