Helps give effective relief from teething pain, stopping your baby from having sleepless nights, fidgety feeds and discomfort. You can use this gel from 5 months and onwards to help treat teething pain. The active ingredient lidocaine is a local anaesthetic used to numb pain and cetylpyridinium is an antiseptic used to treat minor mouth wounds and infections.
How to use Dentinox Teething Gel
Infants 5 months and older
Squeeze a pea sized amount onto a clean finger or cotton pad, rub gently onto your baby's gums and repeat every three hours if needed (no more than 6 applications within a 24 hour period)
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Lidocaine and cetyllpyridinium
Sorbitol solution 70% (non-crystallising), xylitol, ethanol, glycerol, hydroxyethylcellulose,polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oils, hydroxypolyethoxydodecan, macrogel 300, sodium saccharin, caramel (E150), levomenthol and purified water
- Stop treatment when your childs symptoms settle
- Do not use for more than 7 days for each teething episode
- If your childs symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days of treatment or you are concerned that your child is unwell talk to a healthcare professional
- If your child vomits, spits or swallows the medicine do not use the product again immedietly wait atleast another 3 hours before using the medicine again
- Always use medicine how it is described on the leaflet unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you otherwise
- Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.