Dentinox colic drops help to provide your baby with extra comfort with alcohol free drops that can be used from birth to help disperse trapped air.
How to use Dentinox Colic Drops
Shake the container well and use the dropper provided to measure 2.5ml of liquid and squeeze into your baby's mouth towards the cheek
(Alternatively you can add colic drops to your little ones bottle)
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Activated dimeticone, purifed water, suvrose, carbomer, dill oil, sodium hydroxide, methyl parahydroxybenzoate E218, ethyl parahydroxybenzoate E214, and propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216.
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you have any underlying medical conditions, taking any other medication or complementary therapy
- If your symptoms get worse after using this product consult a healthcare professional
- If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breast feeding speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If your suffer from allergies speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Always read patient information leaflet before using this product
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Moisturises baby's dry skin for 24 hours