Feet peel socks help soften hard and dry skin to help achieve soft feet. With a special formulation they lift away dead skin and gently exfoliates the callaused areas all over the feet and especially on the ball and heel of the foot.
How to use
Before using apply a small amount of the liquid contained within the socks to the skin to test for any allergic reactions
- Ensure feet are clean and dry remove any nail polish
- Seperate peel socks and use scissors to cut off the top to open the the socks and place on the feet and then gently securing with tab.
- You can choose to wear normal socks over the top to ensure the socks are in contact with skin
- Remove after 60 minutes
- Wash both feet with warm water
- After use the skin will become dry and hard and should not be peeled of by hand
- Do not moisturise
- After 3-7 days the skin will peel of naturally (this can continue for 2-4 weeks)
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Aqua, glycerin, alcohol, lactic acid, mandelic acid, hydroxyethycellulose, triethanolamine, butylene glycol, yeast beta-glucan, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fragrance.
- For use on feet only
- Avoid contact with fabrics and clothing until fully absorbed
- Not to be used by people who have diabetes or cirulatory disorders
- Discontinue use if any irritation or discomfort occurs
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not apply for broken skin
- Avoid contact with eyes , if contact accurs rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Keep out of reach and sight from children
- Do not use any other products to remove/exfoliate skin whilst using this product or while skin is peeling
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.