Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, based on traditional use only.
How to take Bronchostop Syrup:
(Adults and children over 12)
Three 5ml spoonfuls of the syrup to be taken every 4 hours FOUR times per day. If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
Not recommended for children under 12.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- Always read the label and packaging prior to use
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Prescription free, working within an hour, lasting up to four