Lactulose Oral Solution is a laxative syrup which treats constipation by making the stools softer and easier to move in the bowel.
Constipation can be caused by a sudden change in diet, not enough fibre in your diet, a lack of exercise, stress or anxiety, having to stay in bed for long periods, pregnancy, loss of bowel muscle tone and certain types of medication. Constipation can make you feel very bloated and can cause headaches.
How to take Lactulose Oral Solution
Use a spoon or measuring cup to take this syrup. It can be mixed with water or jucie if needed. It should be swallowed immediately as it contains sugars which can lead to tooth decay. It can take 2-3 days to start warking so be patient.
Adults and children over the age of 14
Take 15-45ml to begin with, and after this it can be adjusted to 15-30ml as needed
Take 15ml and this can be dropped to 10ml if necessary
Give a dose of 5-10ml a day
Children under 1
Only 5ml should be given and should not be used without medical advice.
If problems still persist when using liquid speak to pharamcist or doctor.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
The active substance is lactulose. Each 5ml contains 3.335g of lactulose.
- Always read the label and packaging carefully prior to use
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Same Day Delivery
- Receive your order on the same day, hand delivered by one of our delivery drivers.
- A single charge of £5.99 per order
- Available Monday to Friday - Cut off for same day delivery require orders to be placed before 3pm
Click and Collect
- Order your product for same day collection at the branch closest to you FREE OF CHARGE
- This service is currently in the process of being rolled out across all branches, however, during this time certain branches may not appear on the drop down menu.
You may also like
Chewable gummies formulated for women's health