Acrivastine starts working in 15 minutes to relieve skin allergies and provide relief from the symptoms of allergic rhinitis within 1 hour.
Benadryl allows for flexible dosing due to its fast-acting nature and as required (maximum three times daily) dosing. It is ideal for those who suffer from dust and pet allergies that are often short-lived, or when pollen count is high.
How to take Benadryl 8mg Capsules
Adults and children aged 12-65 years
8mg up to three times daily, therefore ONE capsule up to THREE times daily.
Children under 12 years and adults over 65 years old.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredient: 8 mg Acrivastine
Other ingredients: Lactose, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, colouring (E171) and purified water.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Be careful when drinking alcohol
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking Benadryl Allergy
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have kidney problems, pregnant or breastfeeding or take any of the following medication: sedatives, ketoconazole or erythromycin
- Drinking grapefruit juice when taking Benadryl Allergy Relief may increase the chance of experiencing side effects
- Acrivastin is known as a non-drowsy antihistamine, however occasionally some people may experience it. It is important not to drive or use machinery if you are affected.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.