Used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as pet or dust allergies. The tablet contains 10mg cetirizine dihydrochloride which is an antihistamine that helps relieve allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. Can also be used to treat allergic skin conditions.
How to take Benadryl Allergy One A Day
Adults and Children 12 years and above
10mg once daily
Children under 12 years
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Cetirizine Dihydrochloride 10 mg in each tablet
- Avoid if you suffer from hypersensitivity to ingredients, hydroxyzine or piperazine derivatives; severe renal impairment, galactose intolerance, total lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Use with caution if you suffer from renal impairment: dosage adjustment required
- Caution with concomitant alcohol consumption, in epilepsy and those at risk of convulsions.
- Caution in patients with predisposition factors of urinary retention (e.g. spinal cord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia).
- Do not drive or operate machinery until familiar with response to drug.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.