Benadryl Allergy Children 1mg/ml Oral Solution 2+ years 100ml
Symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Skin allergies
How to use Benadryl 2+ Oral Solution
Children ages 2 - 6 years
One 2.5ml spoonful in the morning and one 2.5ml spoonful in the evening.
Children 6 - 12 years
One 5ml spoonful in the morning and one 5ml spoonful in the evening.
Children 12 and over
Two 5ml spoonfuls to be swallowed once a day.
Common Side Effects
Fatigue, dizziness, headache, abdominal pain, dry mouth, nausea, pharyngitis, diarrhoea, rhinitis.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Each 5ml contains Cetirizine dihydrochloride 5mg.
- Avoid use if hypersensitive to any ingredients, severe renal impairment, hereditary fructose intolerance.
- Caution with concomitant alcohol consumption, in epilepsy and those at risk of convulsions; caution to those at risk of urinary retention.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until familiar with response to drug.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Same Day Delivery
- Receive your order on the same day, hand delivered by one of our delivery drivers.
- A single charge of £5.99 per order
- Available Monday to Friday - Cut off for same day delivery require orders to be placed before 3pm
Click and Collect
- Order your product for same day collection at the branch closest to you FREE OF CHARGE
- This service is currently in the process of being rolled out across all branches, however, during this time certain branches may not appear on the drop down menu.