Benadryl Allergy Children 1mg/ml Oral Solution 2+ years 100ml
Symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Skin allergies
How to use Benadryl 2+ Oral Solution
Children ages 2 - 6 years
One 2.5ml spoonful in the morning and one 2.5ml spoonful in the evening.
Children 6 - 12 years
One 5ml spoonful in the morning and one 5ml spoonful in the evening.
Children 12 and over
Two 5ml spoonfuls to be swallowed once a day.
Common Side Effects
Fatigue, dizziness, headache, abdominal pain, dry mouth, nausea, pharyngitis, diarrhoea, rhinitis.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Each 5ml contains Cetirizine dihydrochloride 5mg.
- Avoid use if hypersensitive to any ingredients, severe renal impairment, hereditary fructose intolerance.
- Caution with concomitant alcohol consumption, in epilepsy and those at risk of convulsions; caution to those at risk of urinary retention.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until familiar with response to drug.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Relieve symptoms of hay fever and other allergies for children 6 years and above