Contains Budesonide which is a non-halogenated glucocorticosteroid with a high local anti-inflammatory action within the respiratory tract.
How to use Benacort Nasal Spray
Adults over 18 years
Either TWO sprays (128mcg) into each nostril in the morning. Or ONE spray (64mcg) into each nostril morning and evening.
If a good effect is achieved, 64 micrograms into each nostril each morning. Full effect not achieved until after a few days treatment. Treatment of seasonal rhinitis should start, if possible,before exposure to the allergens. If symptoms are not controlled, or persist for longer than 2 weeks of treatment, medical advice must be sought. Benacort should not be used continuously for longer than 3 months.
Children under the age of 18 years
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Nasal spray, suspension. Each actuation contains 64mcg budesonide
- Do not take if you have hypersensitivity to active ingredient or to any of the excipients.
- Avoid during pregnancy unless benefit outweighs risk. No effects on breast fed child are expected at therapeutic doses.
- Do not use under the age of 18 years.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.