Vapour Rub contains levomenthol which alongside camphor and eucalyptus oil helps to provide relief from a blocked nose and offers respite from a cough.
Vapour Rub is ideal to relieve symptoms of:
- Nasal catarrh (inflammation of mucous membrane in the nose and throat)
- Sore throat
- Congestion (blocked nose)
- Cough caused by a cold
How to use Vapour Rub
Adults and children over 12 years
- Rub it liberally on the chest, throat and back. For maximum effect cover the whole area and wear loose nightclothes so vapours can be inhaled.
- Alternatively, melt 2 teaspoons into a bowl of hot water and inhale the vapours for 10-15 minutes. To avoid burning, keep adequate distance from the hot mixture. Do not reheat mixture in the microwave.
Children over 2 years:
- Rub gently onto chest and back and to allow inhalation leave clothes loose.
Children under 2 years.
Possible side effects
Some people may experience application site reaction (red or irritated skin) or eye irritation or allergic reactions.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active ingredients: Camphor 5% w/w, Turpentine oil 5% w/w, Levomenthol 2.75% w/w, Eucalyptus oil 1.5% w/w
Other ingredients: thymol, cedarwood oil and white soft paraffin.
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
For external use only.
Do not use if you:
Are allergic to any of the active or other ingredients.
On broken skin, wounds or mucous membrane
Apply directly onto nostril, eye mouth or face.
Do not bandage tightly or use with a heath warp.
Talk your doctor or pharmacist:
if you have a history of airway disease or asthma.
are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.